Add the contact block here or your own custom code×
Go Photo respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to personal information we collect on Gophoto.com.au and other official Go Photo sites (including mobile sites) that link to this Privacy Statement, Go Photo Social Media pages on third-party sites and applications that link to this Privacy Statement (collectively, the "Site") and official Go Photo mobile applications that link to this Privacy Statement ("Mobile Applications”). In some cases, a website or online service covered by this Privacy Statement may provide additional detail about privacy practices specific to the website or online service.
This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information we collect on the Site, how we may use that information and with whom we may share it. The Privacy Statement also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the personal information. We also tell you how you can reach us to ask us to update your preferences regarding how we communicate with you or answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
You may choose to provide us with personal information (such as name, contact details and payment information), such as:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and your title.
- Login and access credentials (such as username and password) for Go Photo's accounts.
- Payment information, such as order numbers and PayPal receipt numbers.
- Date of birth.
- The unique ID number associated with certain Go Photo accounts.
- Personal information in communications and other content you submit, such as photographs, product information and details about your projects.
- Social media IDs, such as for Facebook or Twitter
Cookies are files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings on your device. Our Site may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage). Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Site or other websites and online services.
In conjunction with the gathering of information through cookies, our Web servers may log information such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. The Web server logs also may record information such as the address of the Web page that referred you to our Site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. They also may log information about your interaction with this Site, such as which pages you visit.
We may use third-party Web analytics services on our Site, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the technology described above to help us analyze how users use the Site. The information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Site. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here.
If you elect to install our Mobile Applications, the information we collect may include the following:
- Your geographic location.
- Information about your use of the Mobile Application.
- The type of device you use and its operating system.
- Identification details of your device (e.g., unique device identifier).
- IP address.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect through the Site or Mobile Application to:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events and promotions (including by sending you newsletters, coupons and other marketing communications).
- Process, record and track your purchases, payments and bookings.
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications.
- Manage our customer information databases.
- Create, administer and communicate with you about your accounts or bookings.
- Customize your experience with our Site.
- Allow you to find photo locations near you.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research, data analytics and data appends; determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and Site; administering our Site; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities).
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality.
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies and terms, such as our Terms and Conditions of Use.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide notice at the time of the collection.
Sharing of Information
We may need to share personal information we collect on the Site with certain service providers, some of whom may use the information for their own purposes. For example, we may need to provide your details to secure accommodation bookings for a workshop you have purchased. We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss; (iv) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity; or (v) to assist in collecting debt owed by you.
We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation). Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use personal information you have provided to us in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Statement.
Where applicable, you may amend your preferences regarding how we communicate with you by updating your profile within your Go Photo authenticated account, using the settings pages on certain websites or contacting us as described in the How to Contact Us section below.
To be removed from all of Go Photo's official email, telephone and postal mail, choose one of the following options: email email@example.com and type "REMOVE FROM ALL MARKETING" in the subject line; call +61731224305; or send your request by mail to:
Go Photo's Customer Care
24 Sussex St
West End, Q, 4101